NEW IN 2023 – MINI GROCERY SHOP
After numerous requests from our loyal and visiting guests, we have taken your needs into consideration. In order to provide you with a better comfort during your stay, we have worked together with the whole team of the Résidence Plein Soleil to develop a quality service. We have all worked together to implement it and to arrange the reception in an ergonomic and practical way.
This grocery shop is composed of:
- Savoyard products to enjoy during your stay or to offer as a souvenir of your stay in the Alps! – “Mmmm a Tomme au chocolat for my friends!”
- Basic products to help you out – “Oops, I forgot the pasta…”
HERE IS THE LIST OF PRODUCTS PROPOSED (NON-EXHAUSTIVE LIST):
- Chocolate tommes
- Chocolate ruler
- Mini chocolate hearts
- 61% dark chocolate
- Blueberry chocolate
- Milk jam
- Apple jam
- Set of 3 jams
- Courgette soup
- Bear’s garlic spread
- Goat’s cheese spread
- Beaufort biscuits
- Starches: pasta (twisted, spaghetti), rice, quinoa, crozets (plain, sarazin), mashed potatoes in bags, semolina
- Sauces: Bolognese, Provençal, pesto
- Preserves: ratatouille, peas – carrots, sardines (in oil, tomatoes), natural tuna
- Prepared dishes: blanquette of veal, salmon sorrel
- Condiments: olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt
- Breakfast: chocolate powder, instant coffee, organic green tea
- Non-alcoholic drinks: apple-strawberry juice, pear juice, red fruit juice
- Alcoholic drinks*: rosé wine, red wine, white wine, climbers’ beer, guides’ beer
* Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Drink in moderation. It is forbidden to sell alcohol to minors under the age of 18.
OPENING HOURS OF THE GROCERY SHOP :
- Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 11.30am and 3.30pm to 6.45pm
- Saturday: from 8am to 12pm and from 3.30pm to 7.30pm
- Sunday: from 8.00 to 11.30 am and from 3.30 to 6.45 pm
For information, the reception is closed on Sunday afternoons outside school holidays.
Snow report – winter 2023
BULLETIN D'ENNEIGEMENT DES STATIONS DE HAUTE-MAURIENNE : La Norma, Aussois, Valfréjus, Valcenis etc.
Arrival and departure possibilities
Consult the arrival and departure possibilities for your stay in the mountains and how to collect/leave your keys. You can contact the reception if necessary during opening hours!