WELCOME TO THE RESIDENCE PLEIN SOLEIL
The 2024 Travel Guide is now available!
If the French Alps are a symphony of peaks, the Haute Maurienne is the perfect note. Our Travel Guide takes you on an adventure to the heart of this Alpine treasure.
TRAVEL GUIDE 2024 – CONTENTS
- General information to remember: travel, discounts with our partners, tourist office numbers, etc.
- The true history of Avrieux
- Nearby ski resorts: Outdoor enthusiasts will find plenty to do here, with hiking trails winding through flower-filled meadows, crystal-clear lakes and dense forests. Winter sports enthusiasts can immerse themselves in renowned resorts, discovering perfectly groomed slopes and snow-covered panoramas as far as the eye can see.
- A suggestion of activities and other services available in the Haute-Maurienne valley
- We recommend the following restaurants, as local gastronomy is a must. Taste cheese delights, authentic Savoyard dishes and local wines in the cosy village inns.
Let yourself be guided by the welcoming spirit of Haute Maurienne, where every encounter, every landscape, becomes a page in your own Alpine story. It’s much more than a trip, it’s an immersion in the soul of the Alps, orchestrated by Haute Maurienne!
See you soon.